1. Caroline has the best smile. It doesn't matter if she's napped 20 mins or slept for a long stretch at night - when she's up and sees us coming to get her a huge smile comes across her face and melts my heart every time! (I started writing this at the beginning of January and all that little sleep left her a bit more fussy and I miss her waking up this way!)
2. She is JUST like her daddy. Always moving and isn't happy sitting still (so when she does happen to fall asleep in my arms I soak up all the rare snuggles). She is also so determined during tummy time and is already scooting backwards. She's a quick little mover too and is making so many big developments too!
3. Time is going all too quickly as now she sleeps in her own room and has been doing great with naps there as well. It took a few nights for her to adjust to it but overall I think she's done pretty well. Although I miss her being so close to us it has allowed us to move about more freely downstairs and in our room and not worry about waking her up. But I'm constantly checking in on her via our wonderful monitor that I'm obsessed with!
1. Matt is SUCH a help around the house and with Caroline. He does whatever I ask him to and often does lots of things without me having to mention them. And on the weekends he is so hands on with Caroline and let's me have time to relax alone. So thankful for his help!
2. Speaking of Matt & Caroline they are quite the pair. Caroline lights up when her Daddy gets home and the love he has for her is heart melting.
3. Matt is such an extrovert. He'd have people in our home 24/7 if it wasn't for his introverted wife ;) Sometimes his extrovertness leads to some alone time for myself which I'm always a fan of!
1. Baylor is so smart (unfortunately!). We've had some issues with her since we moved to the new house. With all the changes and stress on her we've been putting her in her kennel when we leave. She isn't a fan and over the past few months has started hiding. First it was in places I could still get her from bit then it became under our bed or the crib. She would come if I opened the door. That lasted 2 weeks before she wised up. Then I'd ring the doorbell which worked for all of 3 days. So now she gets to stay in our room because she won't come at all. #dogwins
2. With these warmer winter days we've had you can find Baylor sitting in the sun outside or in patch of sunlight streaming in from the windows.
3. She is the snuggle queen. She is a slow riser and doesn't like starting her days too early choosing to snuggle under the covers for as long as she can. She also likes going to bed early and often goes and gets in her bed while everyone else is still up in the living room.